Swich to desktop website
Complaints & Returns
Below you will find information about online ordering, supplies and shipping. Would you return a product or have it repaired? Read the following to see how this is done. If you still have questions, please contact our Customer Service.
MS Schippers wants to provide you with the best service possible. Nevertheless, if there are problems, we kindly ask you to report these to our Customer Service.
A complaint can be reported quickly and easily by contacting the Customer Service via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 0031-497-700278
The moment we receive the complaint, we strive to get in touch with a proper and adquate solution within 2 working days.
We strive to deliver orders as soon as possible but it depends on the amount and the country of delivery. When a product is back ordered, the expected delivery time is indicated for each individual item. The expected delivery time is also to be found in the confirmation email you receive after ordering.
We strive to deliver orders within the specified delivery time. When a delivery is delayed, we will inform you as soon as possible.
Service & Warranty
All the products you buy from us, have warranty. A product has to be in good condition and function properly when using it normally. If you received a product with which this is not the case, we will offer you an appropriate solution as soon as possible. Depending on the product, it will be fixed or replaced by a new product. Please contact our Customer Service for more information. You can reach our Customer Service by sending an E-mail to email@example.com of call us on 0031-497-700278
In our terms and conditions you will find more information regarding warranty.
Returning goods-Conditions of returns
If it turns out that an article does not comply your expactations, it is possible to return this article. Returns without permission of MS Schippers are not allowed. The costs of a return are borne by the buyer, except if they occur due to a fault of MS Schippers.
Returns are at risk of the buyer . This means that MS Schippers is not responsible for damage or loss of returned items.
To guarantee that you receive a high quality product, we are forced to make the following return conditions:
· Return requests can only be accepted if the request was reported to us within 10 days after delivery of the products.
· Veterinary medicines and/or supplementary feed cannot be returned.
· The goods have to be undamaged, unopened, unused and complete. The goods must be packed in their original condition and may not have been in the stable.
· The goods must be packed in their original condition in the original box.
· The goods must be stored conforming to the storage conditions on the label.
· Credit notes for the returned goods will be assigned after receipt of the goods. MS Schippers reserves the right to reject goods if they suspect that the necessary conditions have not been fulfilled.
· If the returned goods we receive are not complying with the requirements listed above, than MS Schippers reserves the right to charge any costs to the buyer.
- Custom made, special produced or special ordered products can not be returned.
Returning goods-Do you have a return request?
You can register you return quickly and easily by logging in and use "My Schippers" to go to the menu, then select "My orders". Select the appropriate order and click on "details". You can request your return easily with "Return products" and fill in the return form. You will receive an automatic confirmation by e-mail.
When you choose "My returns", you will see an overview of your returns. If you have questions, you can always contact the Customer Service department.
You can register your repair quickly and easily by logging in and use "My Schippers" to go to the menu, then select "My repairs". You can report your repair easily with the button "Register a repair".
If you have questions, you can always contact the Customer Service department.